Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Sample of cover letter

Sujan Acharya
Address: Balaju-16 Kathmandu
Mobile:
Current:

Environment and resource management consultant (ERMC)
P.O. Box 12419, Puja Pratisthan Marga
New Baneshowor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone 01-4483064

I am forwarding my resume for your kind consideration in regards to Entry Level of Electrical Engineering position, as I learning about the vacancy at the official site of ERMC. I believe that I would be able to perform well with my dynamic attitude and team building skills, and I have strong academic qualification as required by your institution.   
I am a fresh graduate from Tribhuvan University, Institute of Engineering, Pulchowk Campus, completing different course projects and demonstrated presentation during college enrollment.

According to my educational background this post perfectly matched with it. I will be waiting for your reply. Kindly consider my resume and cover letter for this job.
Your Sincerely,

Sujan Acharya
(---------------)

No comments:

Post a Comment